Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time) Empty
PostSubject: Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)   Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:50 pm

The old darkskillz is back for the time being. Tell your friends, tell them to tell their friends and so on. The actual DivineSkillz server launch is still, as i said on another news thread, postponed.
Here's the link to download the client and play http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUM TO PLAY!!!

EDIT: we've had some problems with everyone who tried to host the server...something related to port forwarding. The only thing that worked was running it on my comp so thats exactly what i will be doing for a while. Please remember that because its run on a personal computer, it will NOT be 24/7. It will be on a few hours every day as many as i can leave it on for. If its not on, check to see if im on chatbox and ask me to turn it on but dont bug me. If im not on and server isnt on either that means im not at the comp.

Forgot to mention everyone will have to re-download the client from that link as i've re-uploaded it.

Last edited by Stunts on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)   Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Im getting error connecting to server :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)   Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Same, is the server down?? It keeps saying read error on the black thingy that opens with the client <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)   Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:55 pm

The client is up but it isn't running as yet. You will be notified when it is. Until then have a little more patience.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

PostSubject: Re: Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)   Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:17 am

Well, there have been some problems with port forwarding when i tried to open the server on death's computer...right now im looking for someone else who can host and who knows how to port forward properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)   Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:30 am

First ingame! Wooooooooohoooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)   Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkskillz is up!!!(for real this time)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: News-
Jump to: