Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Features so far.

Go down 
2 posters

Keep it pk or change to economy?
PKing
Features so far. I_vote_lcap11%Features so far. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Economy
Features so far. I_vote_lcap89%Features so far. I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:58 am

Features not shown in pictures:
-Shop system based on amount of kills you have, where kills do not decrease when bought.
-Entirely new yell system including ranks dependant on kills.
-Quest tab based instant spawning.
-NPC Clipping.
-New 525 NPC's almost all animated.
-All new godsword specials.
-All new prayers (excluding turmoil).
-Fixing of around 200+ bugs.

Features so far. 110
Features so far. 210
Features so far. 310
Features so far. 410
Features so far. 510
Features so far. 610
Features so far. 710
Features so far. 810
Features so far. 910
Features so far. 1010
Features so far. 1110
Features so far. 1210
Features so far. 1310
Features so far. 1410
Features so far. 1510
Features so far. 1610
Features so far. 1710
Features so far. 1810
Features so far. 1910
Features so far. 2010
Features so far. 2110

Obviously, the server is fit for pking right now. I need everyone to look at all the features and tell me if they want it as a pking server (the way it is right now) or Economy server.

PKing server:
Not much would need to be edited
Server can be launched as soon as we get a vps
Stat editing
Get 2000m of each armor and weapon in bank upon character creation
Tons of goodies in the pk point shop (achievement style, which means points dont consume when you buy something)

Economy server:
Tons to be edited
Takes time
Will have to wait a bit even after we find a vps
No more stat editing
No more free stuff
No more incredibly valuable items in shops
Monsters will drop stuff
PKing will still be good since the server will have been based off a PKing source
Merchanting

idk what else....
Now VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
EDIT: Don't forget to post the reason why you picked either pking or economy on here. Don't just vote blindly...

Last edited by Stunts on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:20 am

I vote for economy because I think it'll be more fun skilling your own skills get higher total levels get 99'es. PK'ing would be PK , PK, Pk not that much of fun =\..
Althought Economy would need many work but I think Stunts can do it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:32 am

Although I view PK-ing as the most enjoyable part of a server for me, the enjoyment comes from the thrill of risking items you worked for and winning items which actually have a value. There would be simply no fun on a server with items that have almost no value.

I also believe that many people enjoy skilling, this means that we'd get more players on a econ server.

Tbh I could write a lot, but overall I just feel the benefits of an economy server far outweigh that of a pk server.
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:05 am

Economy, just for the simple fact that you get to earn everything and still enjoy the game. If I wanted this to be PK server, I'd go to a 508 because they have the spawn feature and that instant 99 stupid feature.

Economy servers are way better because there's more to do.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 am

You can make spawning and instant 99 on any version of rs you want...
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am

Stunts wrote:
You can make spawning and instant 99 on any version of rs you want...

Yea but you get what I mean. The fun in RS is actually having something to do, skilling and leveling add fun to RSPS'.
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 am

Economy!

I hate like pking only servers. It just gets boring. and anyway, it starts way to much flame wars.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 am

I hate the servers where you can click the stat icon and type 99 so you instantly have 99 in that skill. -.- They suck. Besides, i would like an entertaining, hard server to play that is just as much skilling as PvP, and not runescape lol. (By "not runescape" I mean i don't want to play Runescape, but a private server that is better)

So economy it is.
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:31 pm

PK only servers flat out suck. There's literally nothing to do in PK servers. They get boring very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:19 am

Well then i guess it's been decided. Ive also found someone to code alongside myself so it should be done faster now.
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Awesomeness can't wait for it to finally be released. You should add the Halo Sword from DarkSkillz to add more of special to the server so more people join. Cuz I mean c'mon who has a Halo Sword on their P servers? hahaha NO ONE!
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Alot of people still related to Darkskillz =\
This is something different I think... Don't forget it n.n
But besides that, I'm so loving this.
I've chosen for Economy because imo pvp can get boring.

All I want to say is that you guys are doing a GREAT job.
Cheers

Jon
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 pm

I'm with economy because it gives players a sense of achievement in completing a task. Players will spend more time on the server and such servers attract many players.
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:45 pm

i would prefer an economy based game because it does give me a sense of achiement, and if this happens, we should think about getting a high scores table so people can be challenged to pass someone up in a skill. hope i helped out in your poll, peace
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:48 am

I vote for Economy since pking can be really boring at times, And pk servers have less features, Hope you guys agree with me.
Back to top Go down

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 am

I have to say I would prefer economy because there is still gonna be pking in the economy server, but we will still have to work to get good weps to be good at pking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Features so far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features so far.   Features so far. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Features so far.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: News-
Jump to: