Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Sig Gallery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 am

I know some of them might suck, but thats just how some people asked them to be made. Also theres no such thing as "sucky graphics" the only thing that sucks is someone using 1-2 effects on a stolen picture and claiming it to be a "masterpiece".

My Sig Gallery Urahara

My Sig Gallery Jess-suzumebachi

My Sig Gallery Red-vs-blue-caboosecopy3

My Sig Gallery Carnus

My Sig Gallery Ichimaru

My Sig Gallery Suzuki

My Sig Gallery Bleach3

My Sig Gallery Bleachsrkcopy

My Sig Gallery True-death(This is probably my best sig so far)

My Sig Gallery Urahara423456

My Sig Gallery Urahara584noobster

My Sig Gallery Undeadx2iuli(Sig i made for an irl friend, he asked for something simple that had ice in it)

My Sig Gallery Chonfat

My Sig Gallery Stuntsigcopy

My Sig Gallery Urasiggy

My Sig Gallery Urahara09367

My Sig Gallery Asylum_signature

And bonus, some hand drawings i made back when i used to watch Naruto:

My Sig Gallery I320959093_70404_6(first drawing, i know, it sucks -.- )

My Sig Gallery I320959094_9863_6(Getting slightly better...)

My Sig Gallery I320959097_90485_6(practicing)

My Sig Gallery I320959095_2486_6(best hand drawing yet)

My Sig Gallery I320959096_95584_6( <3 )

Last edited by Stunts on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:39 am

In my opinion the first sig is your best. Really like the blend of different colours.

Last edited by Mogy on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 am

I like the last one Smile & Nice drawing Razz (Rate : 5/5)
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm

I absolutely love the last one that you made in your sigs! And you are pretty good at hand drawings. Hope you get famous with art! lol
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm

what the fuck is with all those chars in your name lincoln...NEW RULE! Only alphanumerical chars are allowed in usernames.....
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Stunts wrote:
what the fuck is with all those chars in your name lincoln...NEW RULE! Only alphanumerical chars are allowed in usernames.....

Aw, you're just jealous. lawl. Razz It was all for fun. I loved that smilie face and the dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm

NO MORE SPAM ON MY GALLERY PLOX. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Paying customers are even more greatly appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Lol, I think they're cool. The first one is the best in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Death
Owner
Owner
Death

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Stunts make me a epic banner. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://divineskillz.forumotion.com

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:39 am

All of the Bleach ones are epic win.

5/5
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 am

My Sig Gallery True-death This is my best sig yet, and nobody sais anything about it? =[
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:56 am

Cause there's really nothing to say. Whatcha do in it, over lay the pic so it match the background?

You gotta have your render stand out from the background, not be one with it. Give it a good sharpen and a little light effect, throw in a couple of burns and your good.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:06 am

......that was the exact style i was AIMING for...And no. You obviously dont have the eye for seeing this kind of stuff. I used a shitton of stuff on that sig.
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:00 pm

It's a cool signature and all, but it's just so plain with it bring white and a purpleish color. Maybe if you added some other colors that would've been WAY more awesome.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:09 am

Yeah, sure, thats exactly why the guy payed me $10 for that sig...because it was too plain with white and purple-ish colors on it.
In YOUR opinion it would have been more awesome. But the person i made it for loved it. It's exactly what he asked for, so i didnt do anything more or less than what he wanted.

Special offer!!

I just finished a new bleach signature. I noticed most people on here liked the top signature the most because of bright colors, so i used a style close to that. Of course, it also contains Urahara Kisuke just like the first sig. Considering that it's a surprise, but also people would want to see it first before buying it, here's a cut of the sig My Sig Gallery 316tag7
Only $3 for the signature, if anyone wants to offer more to assure his name on the sig, feel free to do so. The winning offer will have their name on the complete sig and have it sent to them.

Last edited by Stunts on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death
Owner
Owner
Death

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 am

Lol I stole it already Smile xD
Back to top Go down
https://divineskillz.forumotion.com
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:39 am

As ive said just now, that is a CUT of the actual sig. In case you dont know what a cut is, its a slice or a fragment of the sig. The complete signature along with the winning bidder's name on it will be released later on...Please refrain from being a moron on my threads.
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Why sell GFX's if I did that I'd be loaded lol. But I don't think someone will buy it cause GFX is easy to learn.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:49 am

umm...Because i can? And because i need the money aswell? You must not know the feeling of BEING POOR AS FUCK IN REAL LIFE.
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:52 am

Skanderbeg wrote:
Why sell GFX's if I did that I'd be loaded lol. But I don't think someone will buy it cause GFX is easy to learn.
Many people sell GFX'es Stunts is not the first one, & It's not a bad idea for extra cash .
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:11 am

New sig!!
(still slowly improving it)
(new)My Sig Gallery Asylum_signature
Rate & comment please.
Also, still nobody wanting the previous new sig i made?

Last edited by Stunts on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 pm

I rate 8/10!
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:20 pm

I absolutely love the white and purple Bleach one! If I may ask, what software do you use to create your sigs?
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 am

Adobe Photoshop CS3 and are you talking about the True Death signature?
Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:56 am

Yes that's the one, and do you use CS3 because you are more used to it, or do you not feel like downloading the torrent for a more recent version?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Sig Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sig Gallery   My Sig Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Sig Gallery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media & More :: GFX-
Jump to: