Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theshexmaul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello, you guys may not remember me, but I am an old player of Darkskillz and I started out as imlikerambo then progressed on becoming alot of other names such as: zuloo, S H E X Str, theshexmaul, and firefox. When I first found out about this new beginning of a previously great server I couldn't help but feel ecstatic. Its great to be back.
Back to top Go down

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Welcome to DivineSkillz, however I must correct you, this is not a new begining of Darkskillz. This is the start of a totally new server unconnected to DarkSkillz, it's the start of DivineSkillz.

Read the rules etc.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:17 am

Yeah.... this is not a new beginning of DarkSkillz, we will be much better and our server shall have a cleaner code lol. Because as I heard from stunts, DarkSkillz had a lot of un-needed code. But, welcome back Shex, i missed you Wink
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 am

The only reason im welcoming you here is im hoping that you're learned to behave yourself during this huge break. If you dont know what im talking about, think back to a little conversation in xat.
Back to top Go down

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am

I appriciate it Stunts, and believe me I have been thinking about it. I missed you too Valentine. Wink
Back to top Go down

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:53 am

Finally were both back josh! Smile Lets not let Zack get on our computers again and did what he did last time to get us banned. I can't believe him dude. Hopefully he has matured enough to get what is right from wrong.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 am

So who are you, iWv ? Don't say "im not telling you cause then you'll be mad" because i really dont care that much about past ds happenings.
Back to top Go down

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:21 pm

I am josh's best friend in rl, and I used to be on darkskillz. I am not here to cause any trouble I just want to play the game as it was meant to be played.
Back to top Go down

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:49 pm

iWv wrote:
I am josh's best friend in rl, and I used to be on darkskillz. I am not here to cause any trouble I just want to play the game as it was meant to be played.

Still doesn't answer his question though does it? Who were you on ds?
Back to top Go down

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

iWv, ra1n. Those guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theshexmaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theshexmaul   Theshexmaul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theshexmaul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: The Red Carpet-
Jump to: