Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heey Shadow here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:47 am

Some of you might remember me from playing DarkSkillz back then.. Anyway I saw this server's link and I decided to join, Hey. Smile
Back to top Go down

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 am

I don't remember you.... But welcome and make sure you read the rules.

Just wait patiently for us to get the server up and running.
Back to top Go down

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:55 am

Mogy wrote:
I don't remember you.... But welcome and make sure you read the rules.

Just wait patiently for us to get the server up and running.

I remember you Mogy.. You were an Admin and you had an account called Mogy and another call M0gy, Btw I was friends with King Gauge who was demoted shortly after that. Sad
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm

lol, I was moderator for about a month. But my internet got shut-off half way through, so i got demoted. Sad Oh well, i still made sure that community stayed in shape. Now it's over and I'm coder on here. Besides, atleast i have seen a lot of old friends.
Back to top Go down

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Just as Mogy I don't remember you however welcome to this server. Enjoy your stay here and follow the rules.
Back to top Go down

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:11 am

Ajslims wrote:
Just as Mogy I don't remember you however welcome to this server. Enjoy your stay here and follow the rules.

Were you like, an old staff member in DS? If so, then I think I remember you, saw you online once.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Shadow Xyo wrote:
Ajslims wrote:

Were you like, an old staff member in DS? If so, then I think I remember you, saw you online once.

Shadow, when you joined i think Alex (Aj) didn't have internet. That's why i never got to see him Sad But he was great staff I.M.O. He enforced the rules, just like Stunts, except i'm not as scared of Aj as I am of Stunts. >.>
Back to top Go down

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 am

Valentine wrote:
Shadow Xyo wrote:
Ajslims wrote:

Shadow, when you joined i think Alex (Aj) didn't have internet. That's why i never got to see him Sad But he was great staff I.M.O. He enforced the rules, just like Stunts, except i'm not as scared of Aj as I am of Stunts. >.>

Lol and yesterday Stunts asked on chat why people were afraid of him XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heey Shadow here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heey Shadow here!   Heey Shadow here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heey Shadow here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: The Red Carpet-
Jump to: