Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesica is BACK!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 am

Hey everyone its me Jesica I know you guys remember me! I missed you all sooooo much! I am so glad to be back! this is crazy I mean, I am glad to see you all! I love you guys!
Back to top Go down

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 am

Welcome Jesica! I don't think you remember me but I remember you, =) Remember to read the rules, The server is still being coded so please be patient. XD
Back to top Go down

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 am

Hey Jes, good to see you Smile Stick around for the release of the client and make sure you read the rules. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Welcome Back Jesica.. Long time no seeGl
Back to top Go down

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:42 pm

To clarify; this is:
a. Jesica the old DS mod
b. Jesica the old DS admin

Don't lie, it'll be discovered.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Actually the admin was named "Jess". This right here is Jesica that used to be mod on ds. I hate similar usernames....
Back to top Go down

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Oh sorry Stunts, would you like me to change it?
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 am

Nah, its ok atm. Just as long as nobody makes a username too close to yours, then i'll have THEM change it.
Back to top Go down

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:37 am

Haha alright thanks Stunts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jesica is BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesica is BACK!   Jesica is BACK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesica is BACK!
Page 1 of 1