Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Inactivity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 am

I couldnt get on the forum these past few days because my computer passed away. I've always had problems with my graphics card and it seems it finally died on me. I won't be able to get in touch with anyone until i get a new graphics card which could take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. I hope there havent been any problems while ive been gone and i hope there wont be any problems until i return either. Good luck to ryu at making our new forum, and good luck to lincoln at finishing up the server.

Xavier if you're reading this give me a call or txt or something....im bored out of my mind here...As a matter of fact if anyone can afford a call or txt all the way to Romania, here's my number with country code and everything: *removed number*

Last edited by Stunts on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:03 pm

So I text to "*removed number*"?
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 am

wow only one reply Neutral but yeah mogy, to that number. i DID get one txt the day i posted this but i dont know exactly who it was ("Alex Smile?" was the txt). I forgot to mention only txt me if u have something more to say than hi, lol. It costs a fortune to txt/call me if ur not from here.
Back to top Go down

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:58 am

Yeah that was me, haha.
Back to top Go down
Death
Owner
Owner
Death

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Sorry I been inactive because of school =/
Back to top Go down
https://divineskillz.forumotion.com

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Death wrote:
Sorry I been inactive because of school =/
It takes about 10 minutes to check the forums. Inexcuseable in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Death
Owner
Owner
Death

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:42 am

Bro most of the time I'm not even on the computer so, w/e
Back to top Go down
https://divineskillz.forumotion.com

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:30 am

Death wrote:
Bro most of the time I'm not even on the computer so, w/e

Often on msn, according to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 pm

OK ok, lets calm down now...Mogy thanks for the txt that day. I really needed it to get my mind off some things. Mom said she might give me some money to buy a new gfx card once she gets paid at work which is between 15 and 20th of october. Until then im not sure if i can get a temporary gfx card from someone else. If i do, it would be awesome though.
Back to top Go down

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Isn't Xavier meant to be sending you a laptop?
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:00 am

Yeah he is, but only after he gets himself a new one. By the way, i just figured out how to semi-fix my computer, so now i can at least get on msn and forum. Everything is running at 4 bits color quality so i cant exactly do much, but its better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inactivity   My Inactivity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: News-
Jump to: