Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php


The Revival
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Polar Bearz is back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Polar Bearz is back!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey guys, im Polar Bearz, aka Andy, Aka Godlyhero995. I played on Darkskillz a while ago, and quit because of school, and my sports commitment. I found some more time on the side of things, and I'd love to get back up and running at this game again. Very Happy
-Andy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Shadow. You're not staff, don't act like you are. *Post removed*

Welcome Godly, one of the few I remember from DS. Mostly from pking you though... Haha Smile.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-08-08
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 am

Don't really remember you but welcome. Just a small heads-up, this is NOT darkskillz. This has NOTHING to do with the old server Darkskillz. The old server got shut down by Fagex. This is just a server i am starting myself. Anyways, read the rules and other sticky threads you see.

_________________

Like what i do? Buy me a coffee Very Happy My paypal email is predator00720@hotmail.com
Every dollar helps Wink
(Don't bother adding me to msn unless i allow you to, i will block you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 am

Mogy wrote:
Shadow. You're not staff, don't act like you are. *Post removed*

Welcome Godly, one of the few I remember from DS. Mostly from pking you though... Haha Smile.

Just because I'm not staff doesn't mean I can't welcome him and remind him to look at the rules.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Shadow Xyo wrote:
Mogy wrote:
Shadow. You're not staff, don't act like you are. *Post removed*

Welcome Godly, one of the few I remember from DS. Mostly from pking you though... Haha Smile.

Just because I'm not staff doesn't mean I can't welcome him and remind him to look at the rules.

Don't argue. You had multiple things in your post making it sound like you were staff. It's not up for debate, I told you, nothing to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 am

Mogy wrote:
Shadow Xyo wrote:
Mogy wrote:
Shadow. You're not staff, don't act like you are. *Post removed*

Welcome Godly, one of the few I remember from DS. Mostly from pking you though... Haha Smile.

Just because I'm not staff doesn't mean I can't welcome him and remind him to look at the rules.

Don't argue. You had multiple things in your post making it sound like you were staff. It's not up for debate, I told you, nothing to discuss.

I wasn't trying to make it sound like I was staff, I'm being nice and showing everyone that I'm not just someone who doesn't care about anyone nor the rules of something..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Shadow, learn your place. Mogy has the final word and seeing as he is right it is not your place to debate it. Enough said.

Welcome to the server Polar Bearz. Stay and wait for the launch of the client and remember to read and follow the rules. Be seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Suckup Smile
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-08-08
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Shadow, shut the fuck up. AJ used to be admin on old DS so i think that proves he knows more than you when it comes to this kind of stuff. And No, he does not suck up, nor did he ever. Just because im not around doesnt mean chaos can ensue. I still get on from time to time to check up on things and i can still use my banhammer if i see something i dont like, so hush.

_________________

Like what i do? Buy me a coffee Very Happy My paypal email is predator00720@hotmail.com
Every dollar helps Wink
(Don't bother adding me to msn unless i allow you to, i will block you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Shadow Xyo wrote:
Suckup Smile

Consider that your first infraction when our permanent forums are up.


Regards, Mogy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Stunts wrote:
Shadow, shut the fuck up. AJ used to be admin on old DS so i think that proves he knows more than you when it comes to this kind of stuff. And No, he does not suck up, nor did he ever. Just because im not around doesnt mean chaos can ensue. I still get on from time to time to check up on things and i can still use my banhammer if i see something i dont like, so hush.

Fine sorry.. Nobody likes/respects me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Polar Bearz is back!   

Back to top Go down
 
Polar Bearz is back!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» polar express graphic
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist
» Bring back river!....and some others

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: The Red Carpet-
Jump to: