Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaderless

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leaderless Empty
PostSubject: Leaderless   Leaderless I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:34 am

Prime Minister David Thompson died Saturday morning at 2:10. He died at his home in Mapps, St. Philip with his family by his side.

That is the headline news all around my country Barbados today, as our beloved leader has died from pancreatic cancer. Along with the country, he has left to mourn a wife and three daughters with whom I am personal friends with. I am saddened by his passing and I ask members of this forum to pray for his family and country which is now, for the time being, leaderless.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Leaderless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderless   Leaderless I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:13 am

Touching story. All we can do now is hope that he has gone to a better place.
Back to top Go down

Leaderless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderless   Leaderless I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 am

May he rest in peace. pancreatic cancer is a nasty one. i wish you and all of barbados the very best aj. and i offer my condolences to his mourning family.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Leaderless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderless   Leaderless I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Tons of people died from pancreatic cancer, some of which, sadly, i've known...my grandfather died of that 2 years ago, and about a week later, a family friend died aswell of the exact same cause. There have been tons of news articles claiming that scientists keep making "breakthroughs" into cancer research but until they actually find a cure for it or a way to slow it down (preferably until the person dies of old age) then there's really no point in all those articles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaderless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderless   Leaderless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaderless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media & More :: Real Life-
Jump to: