Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Holes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 am

Okay, I will start off with the Intelligent Conversations I guess... Before posting here, don't be a perv and say something like "Oh, I love black holes, but i also enjoy white ones too." I will report you for it -.- I have no need for those kind of posts on my thread. This is to be taken seriously and meant for those who are willing to share their thoughts on this topic.

Now, onto business.

Topic: Black Holes in the universe, what are they and why are they there?

I think black holes are worm holes that are a rip in the universe. I think this because there are different dimensions as we all know, ours would be the 4th dimension. As time being the 4th factor for anything to exist, and the 3rd being depth, 2nd being width, 1st being length. I think it is a tear in our universe where you can go into litterally nothing, it would be the transport area for all dimensions. It can transfer you to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. If there are more, then it can transfer you to those as well. However, if you are transfered to the 3rd and down, then you will die since humans need time to survive. I only believe this because science has not proved what they are or why they exist. Post your opinions and you thoughts on this topic!
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:36 am

You're saying black holes can transport you into.... Length?
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:04 am

Hm... you do have a point. Maybe they can only transport you in between the 4th and up. That sounds a little better.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 am

they dont transport you through dimensions, they transport through paralel universes....big difference. The only thing it has to do with dimensions is, it might transport to a universe in the past or the future
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:55 pm

I use to thought that black holes we're teleporters where they would suck you up and transport somewhere else in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:29 am

That could be possible. It could move you through space, time, or both. Moving through space wouldnt necesarily mean teleporting you from one place to another which both belong to the same universe. It could teleport you from new york this universe to the new york of a completely separate universe where everything evolved differently like, for example, in that alternate universe, pie could have never been invented. lol

Last edited by Stunts on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 am

Dam! I love pie, hopefully I don't end up there lol.
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 am

i personally think black holes are rips in time where if you are sucked in time will freeze, and you will be surrounded by nothing, and you will become nothing. and this makes me belive that's how big bangs are started. i belive that all of that matter sucked through a black hole will eventually add up to something so incredible,vast, and intense that it'd blow your mind! yay science anyway thats what i have to say on this topic!
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 am

gmaster311 wrote:
i personally think black holes are rips in time where if you are sucked in time will freeze, and you will be surrounded by nothing, and you will become nothing. and this makes me belive that's how big bangs are started. i belive that all of that matter sucked through a black hole will eventually add up to something so incredible,vast, and intense that it'd blow your mind! yay science anyway thats what i have to say on this topic!

Based off what?... Also that's incredibly vague, elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 pm

He said "i personally believe" so its only based off of his imagination or something, not scientific facts. Dont throw a fit mogy, damn lol. This is all about opinions. I dont need anyone coming here and throwing various scientific articles around saying "they already proved black holes do this and that and that blahblah" this is just what you PERSONALLY believe/think.
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Stunts wrote:
He said "i personally believe" so its only based off of his imagination or something, not scientific facts. Dont throw a fit mogy, damn lol. This is all about opinions. I dont need anyone coming here and throwing various scientific articles around saying "they already proved black holes do this and that and that blahblah" this is just what you PERSONALLY believe/think.

I'm chilled, I was just curious to whether it was supported by anything since it's quite an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 pm

I think black holes suck you in, and crush you will an unspeakable amount of force to where you wont even feel your death.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 am

theshexmaul wrote:
I think black holes suck you in, and crush you will an unspeakable amount of force to where you wont even feel your death.
Now THERE's an interesting theory...the force with which the black hole sucks you in can actually harm or even kill you. Seeing as not even light can escape a black hole's force it seems pretty plausible. But wait! What if black holes are more special than we think? What if they have this huge force but it does NOT harm organic matter? Wouldn't that be something?
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:30 am

Stunts wrote:

Now THERE's an interesting theory...the force with which the black hole sucks you in can actually harm or even kill you. Seeing as not even light can escape a black hole's force it seems pretty plausible. But wait! What if black holes are more special than we think? What if they have this huge force but it does NOT harm organic matter? Wouldn't that be something?

Hmm I think that you would be harmed, if the black hole stores or transports the matter it consumes I believe it must compress it as-well, so yes, I think you'd be killed.
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:20 pm

my idea isnt supported by anything scientific it was just my personal belive in it.
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Black holes could possibly send you back in time, but into a parallel universe where nothing has changed but their mindset is how it was at that point in time. For example, say Bob had a glass of milk two days ago and was thinking, "this is good milk!" Well if he goes into a black hole two days after he was thinking that thought, time would branch off into a different reality where he thinks that exact same thought on that day and time creates a cycle in which he would have that milk, go through the black hole, have the milk and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 pm

I would rather have a glass of PIE and think "This is good pie!"
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 am

Also, a black hole is called ''Black'' because it absorbs light that hits it, and reflects nothing, And it emits radiation ( I don't know the Scientific name for it though)
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:16 am

Shadow Xyo wrote:
Also, a black hole is called ''Black'' because it absorbs light that hits it, and reflects nothing, And it emits radiation ( I don't know the Scientific name for it though)

Well thanks for that....? Lol
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 pm

lol. Razz This is some good theories on here. But I know why a black hole is called a black hole lol. I watch the history channel and the discovery channel Wink
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:24 am

Valentine wrote:
lol. Razz This is some good theories on here. But I know why a black hole is called a black hole lol. I watch the history channel and the discovery channel Wink

I read the wikipedia almost all the time, pretty useful. Razz
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:55 pm

I personally think a black hole is just a distortion in space which has tremendous destructive power. I don't believe anyone/thing can survive it therefore I am ruling out the possibility of it being a worm hole or some sort of space, time, travel portal thingy. Even if it was, nothing would be able to travel through it seeing as it would be instantly destroyed.
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 am

Ajslims wrote:
I personally think a black hole is just a distortion in space which has tremendous destructive power. I don't believe anyone/thing can survive it therefore I am ruling out the possibility of it being a worm hole or some sort of space, time, travel portal thingy. Even if it was, nothing would be able to travel through it seeing as it would be instantly destroyed.

I got the time travel idea from movies and cartoons lawl Laughing but I've always thought that if you pass a black hole, your body will be lost in space.

Last edited by Shadow Xyo on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So that I don't double post XD)
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 pm

It could just be a place with just blackness where you keep on falling?
Back to top Go down

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 am

Ajslims wrote:
...has tremendous destructive power.
... nothing would be able to travel through it seeing as it would be instantly destroyed.

I don't think anything would even have the luxury of being able to fall in a black hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Holes   Black Holes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Holes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media & More :: Intelligent Conversation-
Jump to: