Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where did you find out about us?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Where did you find out about us? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Title sais it all. How did you find out about this website? What made you come here? What's keeping you from leaving and finally, what would help keep you here even longer? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Stunts wrote:
Title sais it all. How did you find out about this website? What made you come here? What's keeping you from leaving and finally, what would help keep you here even longer? Wink

How did you find out about this website? : Some noob I know called Alex.
What made you come here?: Refer to above ^.
What's keeping you from leaving?: The same noob.
what would help keep you here even longer?: Working turmoil and spirit shields. Wink.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 am

How did you find out about this website? : I knew it because I am Jesus, I know all. Very Happy
What made you come here?: The chance to become the coder... and just because I'm an over-the-internet friend of Stunts.
What's keeping you from leaving?: Being the coder.
what would help keep you here even longer?: Staying the coder...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Valentine wrote:

What made you come here?: The chance to become the coder...
What's keeping you from leaving?:Being the coder.
what would help keep you here even longer?:Staying the coder...?

Really...? Sounds a lot like the people that used to come to DarkSkillz and say 'can I be mod' then leave when they found out they couldn't.

Thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:40 pm

How did you find out about this website? : Google is your friend.
What made you come here?: A chance to reconnect with old friends
What's keeping you from leaving?: The fact that I used to play this everyday untill it got shut down
what would help keep you here even longer?: I would love to just be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 pm

To be honest Bassel told me about divineskillz ^^
What's keeping me from leaving? Well all the people I talk to makes me wanna get back and back and back again =D
what would help keeping me here? Nothing, I just love this ^^

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:56 pm

How did you find out about this website? : From a friend called Stunts o.o
What made you come here?: To connect and see old friends Very Happy
What's keeping you from leaving?: Every-thing Very Happy
what would help keep you here even longer?: Every-thing ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 pm

How did you find out about this website? : Offline instant message from Mogy.

What made you come here?: Mogy offline instant messaging me to come here.

What's keeping you from leaving?: Nothing.

What would help keep you here even longer?: Who can say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:46 am

i found out about this site on the top 100 runescape private servers, what made me come here? the staff on darkskillz was awsome and i wanted to see though's who made darkskills awsome turn this new rsps into an awsome packed rsps! lol anyway there's no reason why i would want to leave i cant wait to see how the servers going to be once its up, so ill be staying for a while! i can't really say what would keep me here even longer, because i don't plan on leaving and ill stay with this server till the end. yeah that right Razz anyway that's all i got to say, pce!
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 am

Mogy wrote:
Valentine wrote:

What made you come here?: The chance to become the coder...
What's keeping you from leaving?:Being the coder.
what would help keep you here even longer?:Staying the coder...?

Really...? Sounds a lot like the people that used to come to DarkSkillz and say 'can I be mod' then leave when they found out they couldn't.

Thats my opinion.

lol, i was makin jokes :p in fact, i was on a development team before i became coder here. I mostly came here because Darkskillz was down, found out stunts was making a server and joined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 pm

How did you find out about this website? : My bru John, Mycrip.
What made you come here?: People Mentioning my old friends.
What's keeping you from leaving?: Nothing
what would help keep you here even longer?: Good Staff.. Or Respectful .. People

Last edited by Escapethefate on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you find out about us?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: General-
Jump to: