Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage

General Info Empty
PostSubject: General Info   General Info I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:39 pm

General Information
Well, seeing as I've seen a lot of questions being asked I thought I'd create this post as an attempt to answer them and to give newcomers some general information.

Firstly, welcome to DivineSkillz, don't make the mistake of thinking this is DarkSkillz, it's not, it's a brand new start for a brand new server. The server owner is Stunts, previous co-owner of Darkskillz which is why you'll be seeing many players of that server joining this one.

The forums have only been up a couple of weeks at max and the server itself (client) is still under construction (but well on the way). We can't give you an estimated time of arrival, just sit tight and check back here regularly.

As far as I know the server will be an economy server, that means skills, boss hunting and of course PvP.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post here and someone will get back to you swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Info   General Info I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 am

Well, i have to say, mogy, thanks for posting this, it clears up a lot about the estimated time on the server. If i really could, I would have it ready to go this saturday, but I have school so I can't. But it will (hopefully) be done soon. So stick around and watch the best server evolve. Wink

Again, thanks Mogy for the post.
Back to top Go down

General Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: General-
Jump to: