Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 pm

As some of you know I am an entrepreneur and I own and manage my own Screen Printing company.

Screen Printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. It's commonly used to print clothing and signs.
(Google Definition)

I am making this post because I am looking to expand my business beyond just the printing of garments. I already have an idea which would entail printing hymn sheets and similar stuff for places like funeral homes and churches. I welcome any other ideas which would be useful in my field of expertise.

Thanks,
Ajslims!
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:27 am

How is ur company set up, do u have like a shop where people come in and ask hey can u print this on my shirt? or is it by website order or something?
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:19 pm

People come into the company and they can either produce their own design or can have us make one for them.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:28 pm

I see. You could think of more stuff people would want custom prints on, for example you can get some blank puzzle sets and offer to print family photos on it, or whatever they would want.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:30 pm

I like that idea, I just might take a look into that. Thanks Stunts.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Wow, never knew you had a company... It is your own company or are you just working for that company and want to suggest stuff? But that funeral home idea isn't too bad. Maybe quilts or something would be nice also Razz idk, all out of ideas lmao. Good luck with this though. Wink
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:20 pm

It's my company and the quilt idea would come under regular screen printing.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:03 am

One that just might work is xbox cover and ps3 covers, considering how many people have them now a days.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:34 pm

My parents are both Graphic designers and run a buisness similar to this but much it deals with a much larger variety of areas.

If you're only printing, I would suggest expanding it so that you do all sorts of promotional merchandise, such as printing mugs, pens, calenders etc etc, these are the things which other companies buy all the time.

If you only do clothing and signs I fear you may struggle.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Thanks for the advise Mogy. I don't really know about the game covers Chex but I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media & More :: Real Life-
Jump to: