Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Progress

Go down 
2 posters

What kind of Economy would you like?
RuneScape Like
Server Progress I_vote_lcap41%Server Progress I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
DarkSkillz Like
Server Progress I_vote_lcap53%Server Progress I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Rare Like
Server Progress I_vote_lcap6%Server Progress I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Valentine
Owner
Owner

Server Progress Empty
PostSubject: Server Progress   Server Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Hello. I, Lincoln/Valentine/King Gauge, have finally finished the start of the server. It is officially ready to be up and running. I have fixed all the Bugs that I have found and that Stunts has found. Now, all we really need to decide is how we want our Economy. Do we want an economy where everything seems averagely real (aka RuneScape Like). Do we want an economy like DarkSkillz (AGS was like 7B when I started, then went to like 40B or something Razz). Do we want a Rare economy (Everything is pretty cheap, but coins are VERY rare to find. I don't think this one would be good lol). Note: I am only posting this for what most people would like. Stunts makes the final decision whether the Starter Package shall be small (100gp or something) or shall be big (20M gp).

EDIT: Oops, sorry guys. Just realized that there are no skills added. So, this can take a little bit longer then expected. So, sit tight, the server will be up and running when we can get everything done. Wink
Back to top Go down

Server Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Progress   Server Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 am

This appears to be grinding to a halt. Over four weeks later and you haven't even posted to inform us as to how much (or how little it seems) the server has progressed.

Worrying.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Server Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Progress   Server Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Sorry guys, its been taking much longer than expected. I promise i will make it up to you once the server is up. It'll be worth the wait Wink
Back to top Go down

Server Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Progress   Server Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Just to say, though I think you know, my post wasn't aimed at you Alex. I know the technical shit etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Progress   Server Progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Progress
Page 1 of 1