Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

September 11th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

September 11th Empty
PostSubject: September 11th   September 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Almost 10 years later and we continue to mourn and publicise the attacks of 9/11. Yet there have been many atrocious killings where huge amounts of women and children are raped, mutilated, and hacked to death as they flee, their bodies are then left twisted in mass graves. Does the world mourn for them? No, the world takes no notice.
Back to top Go down
Valentine
Owner
Owner

September 11th Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 11th   September 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Nice lol. My outlook on 9/11 now a days is, "It's been X(x = how many years it's been, as of right now, it's been 9) Years, Get over it -.-" Very Happy
Back to top Go down

September 11th Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 11th   September 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:41 pm

The genocide in Rwanda claimed the lives of 800,000 people in 1994 over the course of a single year. That's 2000 people a day for 365 days. Makes 9/11 look like a fucking joke in comparison. How many people remember it, how many people could point to Rwanda on a map?
Back to top Go down

September 11th Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 11th   September 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 pm

I reckon the prime reason is because it is America. One of the top known countries in the world, and because of that people think its more important then the others and therefore get more sympathy than other countries, I don't even know what Rwanda is. They should really stop only caring for America, its becoming too much.
Back to top Go down

September 11th Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 11th   September 11th I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:00 am

Lets all remember the people that died today.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

September 11th Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 11th   September 11th I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:52 am

'the hell? Jesica did you even read the actual subject???
Back to top Go down

September 11th Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 11th   September 11th I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:49 am

Jesica wrote:
Lets all remember the people that died today.

1. That makes no sense, we're meant to be remembering the people that died 9 years ago on September the 11th, not the people that died yesterday.

2. Did you bother reading what I said or considering the point I was making?

3. If we take your sentence literally, people die every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

September 11th Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 11th   September 11th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September 11th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media & More :: Real Life-
Jump to: