Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's me . Mike

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's me . Mike Empty
PostSubject: It's me . Mike   It's me . Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:11 am

Hi , it's me mike, some of you might remember me from Darkskillz.
I think it's great that this new server is on the go, and i will be regularly checking in to see how things are going!
I hope it turns in to a great success.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

It's me . Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me . Mike   It's me . Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 am

Mike who...we wont remember anyone unless they also specify their username. Not that its of any importance here though. This server is completely unrelated to the old DarkSkillz.
Back to top Go down

It's me . Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me . Mike   It's me . Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 am

My username was mike.

I was an administrator a long time ago on darkskillz.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

It's me . Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me . Mike   It's me . Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 am

Ahh i see. Don't expect all the old ds staff to have the exact same positions on here aswell. As i've said earlier, this server has and will have NOTHING in common with the old DarkSkillz except the fact that i will be using the experience gained during darkskillz to work on this.
Back to top Go down

It's me . Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me . Mike   It's me . Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am

Yep , completely understand and respect that.
I expect no special favours.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

It's me . Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me . Mike   It's me . Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Excellent. Welcome to the forum then, even though you will have to register on our new forum pretty soon Wink be sure to read the rules and whatever sticky threads you see as they should answer most of your questions regarding the server.
Back to top Go down

It's me . Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me . Mike   It's me . Mike I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Nice to see you again Mike, I remember pking with you from my first few days on DS. Awesome to have you around again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's me . Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me . Mike   It's me . Mike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's me . Mike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generals Section :: The Red Carpet-
Jump to: