Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skander's Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skander's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Skander's Back!   Skander's Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Sup guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. I had summer vacation then school which has been awesome since I'm in a high school now (went to a junior high 7-9) so now I'm in a high school enjoying every second.

But while I've been gone I've also been making signatures for myself and such. Hopefully I can get help, I need the new photoshop so I'm running a little short. So I won't release the new sigs till I can get them to the highest quality.

Please enlighten me with what's been up. How's the server coming along, etc. etc.

Love you guys long time and I'll be posting more often =) Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down

Skander's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skander's Back!   Skander's Back! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 am

We're moving forums soon anyway. Also in the new one, don't spam to get your post count up... Been a few dubious posts here.
Back to top Go down

Skander's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skander's Back!   Skander's Back! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Yea sorry, was doing that to get my guild/clan already started in the server so that it'd be really bad ass but w/e.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skander's Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skander's Back!   Skander's Back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skander's Back!
Page 1 of 1