Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[POLL] Donation by SMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

[POLL] Donation by SMS Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] Donation by SMS   [POLL] Donation by SMS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

OK, don't vote "yes" on this just because "some people might donate by sms", think carefully...would YOU donate by sms knowing that it would cost slightly more than by donating with credit card? Also please post on here how many of you do NOT have access to a credit card or paypal account to donate.

Edit by Mogy:

In case some of you don't know, "SMS" is text. So you would send a text from your phone which would take money off your credit and 'donate' it.

Last edited by Stunts on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Donation by SMS   [POLL] Donation by SMS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 am

Yes, I would definitely donate via SMS. I don't have access to a credit card or paypal account to donate, it's the only reason I haven't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Donation by SMS   [POLL] Donation by SMS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:58 am

Hmm, This sounds like a really splendid idea, so I can just charge my mobile with credits, donate by SMS and that way I donated?

If that's the case ^ then yes I would definetely donate, Plus I don't have access to a credit card nor paypal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Donation by SMS   [POLL] Donation by SMS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:59 pm

I'd doate by SMS aswell, The problem I haven't donated (Or gave Stunts the $20 xD) Is that I don't have cash on a Credit Card nor on PayPal >.<.
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Donation by SMS   [POLL] Donation by SMS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Just to be perfectly clear, i repeat: Donating by sms (or text, whatever you want to call it) will cost slightly more than donating by paypal or card. I'm not sure exactly how much the fee is, but from what i've read on onebip, it may be around 10% of what you donate. So if you want to buy 20$ worth of points, you would have to pay 22$ to cover the donation plus the fee the company charges.
Just making sure everything is clear for everyone.

EDIT: To be 100% sure of the fee since i can't specifically find it on their stinkin website, i'll need someone to test it out for me...like donating 1$ off their phone or something, and i could check the reciept afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Donation by SMS   [POLL] Donation by SMS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 am

Stunts wrote:

EDIT: To be 100% sure of the fee since i can't specifically find it on their stinkin website, i'll need someone to test it out for me...like donating 1$ off their phone or something, and i could check the reciept afterwards.

Give me a link and I'll do it Wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Donation by SMS   [POLL] Donation by SMS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Seeing as there is no negative to having this donation method. It has been added.

Poll closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Donation by SMS   [POLL] Donation by SMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Donation by SMS
Page 1 of 1