Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Go to our new site:
http://www.divineskillz.smffy.com/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revival

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Rewards Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

Donation Rewards Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards Ideas   Donation Rewards Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 am

No such thing. Think of it as money. Has there ever been a glitch that would allow people to buy stuff from shops without spending the money? Of course not. And by renewing points i mean they donate, they make a thread about it, and someone rewards them the points. There will be a command ::givepoints or something. Also, given that points are NOT items, there's no way they can be duped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards Ideas   Donation Rewards Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 am

The last server I played allowed you to donate via SMS. This was used via "OneBip" (a link to their site will be at the end of the post).

I believe if we create a system where people can donate via SMS then we'll have alot more people donating, I for one certainly would.

Perhaps it should be looked into?

http://www.onebip.com/merchant/?page=56
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards Ideas   Donation Rewards Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 am

I would gladly add a way to donate via mobile if and only if everyone understands that there are higher fees involved there. Any service using a middle man will cost more than sending the money directly. In this case, the company managing onebip forwards your donation to the reciever while withholding a commission fee for themselves. That being said, buying something using onebip will cost you a bit more than it would cost if you were to use a credit card or paypal account. If there really are people willing to take that fee onto themselves then i don't see why i shouldn't add mobile donations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards Ideas   Donation Rewards Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Whatever you do don't make the same mistake of making items like the E sword again. I need a challenge when i PK and dream item? hmmm Dbow with working spec and working d arrows =p
Back to top Go down
Stunts
Owner
Owner
Stunts

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards Ideas   Donation Rewards Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 am

Like i said, there won't be many custom items for normal players (if any at all) especially overpowered items like the energy sword on old ds. There could possibly be a small number of custom and semi custom items just for admins so people will have the extra incentive to work hard towards earning it but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards Ideas   Donation Rewards Ideas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Rewards Ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2